View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-14-2015, 11:22 PM

Brid and Astoria's words were almost making it to Daisy's brain... almost. Daisy was listening and trying to understand what they were saying and what was going on, she felt she knew what they were saying and she tried to respond, but the words kept getting stuck on her tongue and her sobs made it especially hard to form coherent words.

"... H-he hatesh me because I told him... To move the bed." She leaned against Astoria were Brid had helped her to lean against the wall and Daisy continued to sob. She wiped her face in a failing attempt to stop the tears, but they kept falling anyway. "I-I-I... I jush want.. ed moved. I-I mean... He'sh sho pretty." Daisy cried a little harder after that and couldn't make any clearer sentences.

When Brid put the damp paper towels on Daisy's forehead she weakly tried to swat her hand away at first, but Daisy was feeling very tired and uncoordinated, after a couple of weak, swats in midair, (which missed Brid's hand by a mile anyway) Daisy allowed her hand to drop to her side as she leaned back against the wall.

Her consciousness was fading in and out as she tried to keep herself together. She wasn't sure what was coming out of her mouth but she eventually ended up somehow talking about turkey. "... I-I should have ordered the churky." She sniffed. "T-Tom prolly loves ch-churky." Daisy rambled on and she no longer knew what was coming out of her mouth. It didn't even register in her mind anymore.

Daisy took the water from Astoria and drank it in little sips. She didn't realize just how thirsty she really was until the water started going down her throat. Daisy paused after a little while, rubbing her hand over her stomach nervously. Then she took a few more sips.

When Brid came back with bread sticks Daisy was famished, but something felt strange in her stomach and she wasn't sure if she should eat....

"I-I... I feel kind... kinda funny." Daisy continued to rub her stomach. She couldn't figure out how to describe the feeling of nausea. The words escaped her, but she wanted to explain that she felt nauseous. "Do you feel funny too, Brid?.... Ashhh...Ashtoria?"

Tom did his best to keep up a cheerful appearance. though, he was actually still very worried for Daisy. He trusted that Brid and Astoria were taking good care of her, however. He smiled at Felix and Takahiro.

"Daisy and I had an interesting day. We ate, spent some time walking and then went to see Paddington." Tom left out a lot of information. He didn't want to embarrass Daisy with talking about what actually happened during the course of their day.

Tom's smiled faded and his brow furrowed as his mind started to fill with thoughts. "God, I hope she's alright..." Tom thought aloud. He caught himself and perked up again, smiling and putting on his happy-go-lucky face.