Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-07-2014, 05:25 AM

He barely composed himself and started to gather his things, draining the rest of the coffee in his cup and buckling the flap over his things. He twitched at Layland's demand, barely able to nod in reply. His hands started shaking as he kept fumbling with his falling pencils, pushing them back into their zippered pouch and closing it slowly. Layland was acting as if he were the only one affected by this. He obviously didn't feel for others. Cian stood, slamming his hands onto the table and waving to the entire cafeteria. In an instant an utterly silent stillness settled over everything but himself and Layland, and he turned to the man with a heart beating so fast he couldn't feel it.

"How do I feel!? I feel like I can't live without you, like sleeping calls on dreams that keep waking me up because all I can see is you, I draw you and paint you because that's all I can think about! I know it's because of that... potion you made up, because I know I would never, ever fall for someone so... so utterly unconcerned for others' feelings or how they might be taking the situation you caused! You caused it, you! If you had just gone to whoever you're in love with and just told them how you felt none of this would be happening, damn it! I wouldn't have to be worrying about failing my classes and being forced into being a magician by my parents because of you!"

He grabbed his bag, waving at the room again and letting a sudden dull explosion of sound and movement return to the room as he hurried out, making it out before he broke down. Against his better judgment, Cian hated yelling at Layland. It made him feel like the bad guy, but he didn't know who was the bad guy in the situation.