View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 04:01 PM

Of course I'm God-like :P You just now saw that Aine hehehe.... yes. The world is coming to an end :evil:

----------

Wow :shock: We are already on page 96!? Man... that bunny shirt is gonna be gone pretty soon. :P i hope that llonka has a good Christmas, from the looks of it on FB she sure is.

So what did you guys do today?? I avoided talking to a 2 star general, I ate a huge meal with my medic family and then took a nap shortly after, then we played spades and my team won 3 times because we are just that awesome Muahaha... don't even try to step to me in the game cause you'll get squished. Nuff said, right? :D

----------

Wow :shock: We are already on page 96!? Man... that bunny shirt is gonna be gone pretty soon. :P i hope that llonka has a good Christmas, from the looks of it on FB she sure is.

So what did you guys do today?? I avoided talking to a 2 star general, I ate a huge meal with my medic family and then took a nap shortly after, then we played spades and my team won 3 times because we are just that awesome Muahaha... don't even try to step to me in the game cause you'll get squished. Nuff said, right? :D