Thread: Just An Act
View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-22-2015, 01:42 PM

(Sorry i had replied, but I do not see my post, ugh social sites have got to stop messing up on me. First Sapherna and now Menewsha, I don't even want to know what is next)

Amara noticed when she bumped into someone thinking they were a fan until she heard them say something about needing to watch where she was going. Her random though made her think this wasn't a crazy fan and was going to leave her there, but that would be entirely rude. She still needed to hide before the others found her "I'm sorry come with me" she wanted to apologize correctly before leaving without a word or let alone apologizing so she dragged the girl with her jumping behind some bushes sitting behind a park bench. She could hear the screams of the fans getting closer and tried to keep her head down or her hair would stand out. Right now she felt a bit like Scooby Doo and Shaggy hiding from a bad guy which didn't do much for pride.

Crazy fans were what Amara didn't like about her job, getting on stage, being in front of millions, or even dealing with people on a daily basis was alright, but not crazy fans that wanted to literally have a piece of her. A few months ago she had long hair until some crazy fan snuck up behind her while she was relaxing before a photo shoot and cut her hair uneven. She sued the guy obviously later, but blew it off saying she looked better with short hair and that her hair he cut off was worth nothing. If you can't have the entire package, why settle for less? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into this" she whispered to the blonde girl.