View Single Post
Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 06-07-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
@My Friends;

Hi, all! Long time no see, right?
Its amazing, the twists and turns that life can take. 5 years ago, I was a very different spudd. I've changed a lot, for the better! Things have changed a lot. But, there are some things I wish would have never changed, like the time I used to spend on Mene .
When I was a regular on Mene, life was very tough for me. I was going through a lot of things that I'd rather not talk about now. But, the fact of the matter is that during that dark time, Mene was my sanctuary, and the people I met became a whole new family! Though I look on my dark period with very little fondness, I cherish the memories I made with the people I met right here
But, as I said, things have changed. I'm in a muuuuch better space, I'm doing things I never thought I would be doing!! But, this requires to spend much less time on the interwebs sites that I used to so often frequent Which also meant that I've lost contact with a lot of people I love The state of Mene recently has made scared of losing you all forever and after doing a bit of thinking, recently, I've realised that that will probably, in the future, end up being one of the biggest regrets of my life
SO!!! In order to attempt to maintain some of the friendships I made over the years here, I'd like to please ask anyone who feels comfortable doing so to please message me their emails, so that we can remain friends for as long as life allows I'm not the best with emailing, but you'll hear from me as often as I can. Let's be a part of each others lives and keep Mene alive in our hearts!! It really would mean the world
I am so glad i came here today and found this message
and the funny thing is all you have written here is my own story... i love mene so much and yes it is a sanctuary for me too. I have always found lovely friends here and i want Mene to live forever no matter in what form it survives because there is just too much love here
Thanks SZP. You are a wonderful friend and a soul sister for me