View Single Post
girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 AM

Hello sweetie! Thanks so much for stopping by, BoomBoom. :3

I just got your card. The results for your personality card and soul card are, the lovers. You might be thinking, oh what now? I find it amusing whenever a friend of mine gets that card. It's obviously a good card. For your purpose in this lifetime revolves around loving. Whether it be friends, family, or a special someone. Learning to love, and be comfortable with yourself.

The Lovers are known for their duality as they are ruled by the sign of Gemini. As in every card there are good and bad attributes. This card rules all aspects of relationships. Including the relationship you have with yourself. It governs your inner being. When your mind, body, and spirit are not balanced, everything goes out of control.

You may suffer problems with either loving others, or have difficulty opening up to those you feel you can have a connection with.

Just be careful with matters of the heart darling. Sorry it took me forever to type everything out. : x I'm a chatterbox, when I get going no one can stop me. Hope you enjoy what you got! <3

Thanks for stopping by Smellerbee! I've got your card, both your personality and soul card are...

The Empress, which is ruled by the planet Venus. A woman of beauty, sensuality, and motherly instincts. By what can you expect you're ruled by Venus!

Your purpose in this life deals with caring for others, and creativity. Having the urge to always create something fantastic. As long as your creative desires are met, you're happy. Signs of good health and well being for the most part. Seeing the beauty in everything around you.

But as every card, there's always the shadow attributes as well. If you're not careful, you may become clingy, or smother those close to you. If you fall into depression, you're prone to feeling useless. Unwanted. Unneeded. All of which an Empress such as yourself shouldn't put yourself through. I should know, my card is the Empress as well. :3

In this life it's about fulfilling your desires, and nurturing those around you. You are the other half of the Emperor, without you he's nothing.

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 10-30-2008 at 05:33 AM..