View Single Post
girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-01-2008, 03:24 AM

@serafim_azriel; You're very welcome sweetie. I'm very glad you enjoyed your reading. <3 I hope you had a wonderful Hollow's Eve as well! Take care! <333

@demonic x rose; Thank you so much for stopping by my little ol' thread here on Mene, sweets. I promise to do your reading a.s.a.p. I'm sorry if I've taken forever. D: I do hope you've had a delightful Halloween though! I'll try to get your reading done real soon, hopefully by tonight. <333

@Winter Wind; Hello again darling! I'm so glad you enjoyed your reading. I'm one very happy bunny at the moment. Speaking of bunnies, those critters are wanting my attention again. My aunt decided to stop by so I can give her a reading as well. It's a shame Halloween is only once a year. xD Either way, thank you once more for stopping by, and I hope to stumble upon you throughout Mene in the future. Take care! <3333

In general I was thinking of making my own hangout thread or shop after the Halloween festivities. I do hope it'll be welcomed as much as this thread has been. I know I sound like a broken record, but thank you to all! I really appreciate all the wonderful support on here. You guys are awesome. *GLOMPS everyone times infinity and beyond*