View Single Post
Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 PM

((I've noticed she'll sleep with it still up, unless after a bath. Though she probably puts it back up before going to bed then. That's my guess...
Not sure if links to other sites are allowed here... But if you type in 'do it yourself odango' in google the site I found should be at the top of the list.

Still a bit shocked at what she'd done in the kitchen, the girl just stood there not noticing anyone come into the room. Not till she heard a male voice talking. She didn't respond to the first thing said as she hated that phrase. Instead she just sort of ignored the guy while she cleaned up the kitchen. Her way of secretly thinking about what to say while staying cool. Not her strong point to just blab something out without having to think about it. Then becoming embarrassed for what she meant to say to come out sounding completely wrong. "You know it's rude to ask a lady for her name before introducing yourself first, right?" With that question out of the way in what she considered the rudest way possible followed by a slight relieved feeling of not messing up, the girl walked away, rolling the tray toward the living room. Luckily what she made looked like appetizers rather than breakfast.