View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-07-2014, 12:42 AM

"You already met my son? When did this happen?" Mr. McClair shockingly responded.

Greg was speechless, he didn't know what to say. He wanted to say, 'It's good to see you again Serenity', but he was blushing heavily.

"You met this girl before, son?" Mr. McClair demanded, "Where did you meet her at?"

"Yes, dad, I did," Greg nervously responded, trying to find the words for the next answer.

"Is she one of your personal office assistants?" Mr. McClair roared, "If so, that's very unprofessional of you, son! Now I demand an explanation at once!"

Greg's hands started to sweat and he then responded, "I hired her to be my personal maid, I didn't know I was arranged to marry Serenity. No one told me anything."

Mr. McClair was in shock, and then regretted not telling his son about this sooner. He sighed and looked at the both of them. Wondering how could this have happened. He thought his son would hire an older housekeeper or a bulter.

"Dad, why am I arranged to marry Serenity?" Greg asked, "Not that I am upset or anything."

Mr. McClair was thinking of a way to explain it to the both of them without making it a a long story.

"Serenity, did you know about this?" Greg asked her.