View Single Post
~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-08-2007, 05:56 PM

Kallisandra looked around in awe, her house was nice but nothing compared to the opulence of a King’s palace. Guards let her and Arianna pass through giant golden gates, and into an audience room. She quickly patted her hair and adjusted her hair piece, made sure that her sword was securely tied and did not look as to cause harm. A first impression only happened once. She stepped forward and did a half bow to the royal family.

“Your Majesties, I am Kallisandra Turning. I know not of where I am or reasons as to why. So I apologize for coming into your country and bothering you.” She thought of pulling out her rapier and offering it to the king as a gesture of peace, but she did not know the customs of this land and did not want to offend anyone. She looked stolidly at the two, the queen had the poise of a royal while the king looked a little more relaxed. Both of them were showered in wealth, from their gowns to the jewels.
As she waited, Kallisandra thought back to the dream she had after taking the orb. The bird looked familiar, she was sure of that, like one that she had seen on TV or at a farm. Either way, it seemed that the bird wanted her to know something, I’m going to have to keep an eye out for that bird again. He might be trying to help me, after all I helped it once. She thought, remembering the glass cage.