View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 08-18-2010, 07:28 AM

Roderick didn't seem to notice her until he stopped. A wide smirk split his thin lips and he let out a small laugh.

With a snap of his fingers and a slight wave, two of his girls came forward once both of the wagons had stopped behind him. One carried a tightly rolled scroll. She moved passed her Lord to the tables where she waited to present him. The other, a small framed, slightly paler girl with white blonde hair was given something from Roderick's bags on his horse.

The young woman had moved passed Tess with a nod and a friendly smile to him, as she went to Lord Roderick. She spoke short, hushed words with him for a but a moment or two, then took the token he gave her. She turned and took a few ginger, slow steps away from him, but she nearly lost her balance, making quite the fool of herself. Roderick had set a foot on her back and had given her a shove forward, spitting that she needed to 'beat the second coming.' She moved with haste after Lady Yazelina. Her soft voice called to her over the crowd, "My Lady! I beg you wait, please!"

Roderick snapped his fingers again and waved to Tess. "I'm almost regretting purchasing that one."
Roderick sighed and slowly climbed down from the horse to stretch his legs. He looked at the younger man and heaved a sigh, "You will unpack faster than you did in Rouen, won't you?"