View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2016, 08:34 AM

Monday, May 23 2016

Hmmmm.. there's nothing special again for today. I watched several episodes of Naruto Shippuden.. the last episode I left off was episode 324. I'm not on episode 339 :3.

Because I won't be meeting my partner tonight, I was planning to take a bath late xD. When my boyfriend called me, before he could say hello, I jokingly said "ooohhh are you coming.?" and into my surprise he said yes.! Haa.! I was so happy, I was jumping in joy. It may seem normal or "eh" for other people but for me it's an awesome feeling although we basically see each other everyday. If not everyday, means he's needed at home more.

After we both hung up, I hurriedly went to shower. Just after I went out of the bathroom, he called saying that he's already waiting downstairs. After getting in the car, I asked why he suddenly changed his mind. He answered saying that her mom was asking for her favorite bread. The bread that his mother only has one location in the island which is about 20 miles away from their house to mines. haha xD