View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-27-2016, 09:03 AM

Wednesday, May 25 2016

Yikes! I forgot to log in a journal but EH nothing really happened that stands out other than watching a ton of episodes of naruto shippuden anime. I stayed home all day and ate a bunch of foods. On my bed, I had a family pack oreos, bottled waters, and some oatmeal bars.

Speaking of bars, there was this one time when I asked my dad to drop me off at school because I had to be there early. Therefore, I can't take the bus because it takes a gazillion years (actually 2 hours sitting inside the bus) to get to my school. So, back to the story, while we were on the car my dad asked me "have you eaten your breakfast?" and I said "nope, but i'll later eat a bar". My dad was (I guess) puzzled that he started asking a bunch of questions started with "huh? what"

"later i'll eat a bar"

"where's that?"

"what do you mean?"

"where's the bar?"

"uhmm.. inside my bag?"

"what?"

"dad, it's an oatmeal bar"

LMAO! I think my dad thought that I was going to a bar after school XD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 26 2016

Today, I stayed up until around 4:00-5:00am watching the naruto episodes. Gosh, I've been struggling lately on falling asleep early. I think my body is already on vacation mode thinking that it's in another state haha (Although, I wish that I am though . Then, I woke up around 12 at noon.

At 3:00pm, I got out of the house to visit my boyfriend. It was also raining a whole lot! I was only taking the bus so my doll shoes got soaked. Embarrassing act that happened while I was heading to a bus stop was when there was a car right in front of me and I was waiting for it to pass me so that I won't be making detour and possibly be splashed by other cars. But, the person inside the car signaled me anyway to take the detour . Then, right after I passed the car there was a strong wind that I wasn't able to control my umbrella. Therefore, my umbrella turned upside down on me T_T
ugh, I hate it when that happened. After fixing the umbrella, I was just imagining that the person probably laughed at me but oh well. I won't ever meet that person anyway .

Also, I'm getting sick again for the third time this year. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm guessing I'm lacking in vitamins? So my boyfriend bought me a Centrum chewable vitamins and I hope it'll improve my immunity.

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 05-27-2016 at 09:06 AM..