View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2016, 07:48 AM

Ahww man! I had skipped several days T___T and I already had forgotten what I did. Oh wells, it wasn't that important though other than the amazing egg omellete I made with hotdogs! which looked a lot more like a cheesy pizza :P hmm yum..

Anyway...

Thursday, June 2 2016

Today, I get to hang with my partner after 2 days of not seeing each other. Before he came to me he asked if he can accompany her sister to watch a movie because she'll be watching it alone and he doesn't want that. So, naturally I said sure. I was surprised that he was coming to get me when I thought they are leaving to watch a movie. I didn't know that he wanted me to come as well. Later on, when we were at their house I was sorta begging him to leave me at their house so that they watch it together. Eventually, he was upset leaving but I just shrugged it off. I didn't really wanted to come not that I'm not in good terms with her sister.

An hour later, he came back without her sister and I was so puzzled like "what the heck are you doing here?" face. He said her sister asked her to come home because I'm alone..

that's it for today.