View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2016, 09:00 AM

Wednesday, June 8 2016

Highlight: First, me and my boyfriend went to a public library located at Aiea, Hawaii. We stayed their for about 2 to 3 hours? My partner has to study on his online courses and also because he doesn't have enough time to study on the days that he has work. While we were in the library, I don't have anything else to do other than playing on my computer and reading some manga . Second, we decided to watch another movie. YES! MOVIE! hahaha we can't get enough of them. We watched Alice in the Wonderland. At first I was very annoyed at Alice for being inconserderate like seriously Alice you were being selfish! . Then of course, the story was already predictable. Alice learned her lesson blah blah blah. Same old story but I liked the ending. The other characters though especially Johnny Depp was extravagant! I wish to meet him in person.

Thursday, June 9 2016

Highlight: Finally, today I had decided to help my parents out with our shop [xD]. The day wasn't very hectic in fact it was very slow. There wasn't much people coming in. Fun thing that my mom and I did though was when I suggested to cut her hair using a technique that I once saw in Facebook . The end result was actually pretty good. This technique can definitely save me dollars! Also, the other reason why I came to the store is so I can exchange my computer tablet (surface pro) into a macbook air because I feel the apple products are more efficient in speed and "smartness". But what I really liked the most about the surface pro is the ability to write on the screen straight up. It's pretty cool. Sadly, I won't be writing much on the screen anymore. So I decided to change brands.

That's it for today :'3.