View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-04-2016, 07:03 AM

I seriously need to catch up on my days haha.

Friday, July 1 2016

yay for another month that had passed.

Highlight #1: My partner and I went to Walmart to buy a bra pad for my swimwear, noodle float, Sunscreen, and some chips because we planned on going to the beach especially because it's not very sunny and I wasn't in the mood to take a shower haha.

Highlight #2: Upon checkout, we decided to use the Walmart app where they just launched their "Walmart Pay" which is very similar to Apple pay. But, what I like the most about the Walmart pay is that any card is accepted in contrast to Apple pay where not all cards accepted (only those cards that are really popular). Although, the checkout took a really long while to finish because the workers does not have a whole idea of how the Walmart pay works we ended up staying in the line for more than 10 minutes which is overly crazy. However, it's okay because the workers was able to practice it in real time rather than practice time (which I guess was very unsuccessful).

Highlight #3: We went by Popeye's to buy some chicken and mash potato because chips just ain't gonna cut it at the beach hahaha.

Highlight #4: yay! we had a nice day at the beach. We were even able to play jet ski in the beach where I used by partner as a turner and I was the driver. I can't really thoroughly explain it but it was very cool. If only we had a picture of it to show . But sadly, it was just the two of us so no one can really take a picture of us hahahuhu. We stayed at the beach until around 7 in the evening. :'3

Highlight #5: We went by Jamba juice before heading home :"3