View Single Post
Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 03-19-2017, 07:27 PM

Staff Contests & Games

• The Time Machine [Hangout] -- The Time Machine

Take some time in our Time Machine.- The official hangout and story thread. Come experience prehistoric Mene in a short fun adventure featuring Cecila, Yumeh and two old friends Boq boq and Xeox. Stick around and guess how many Eggs are in Boq boqs collection. You could win your very own "It came from space" if you guess right.

• Dino Chase! [Game] -- Dino Chase!

Help! My brother... um borrowed Cecilia for his school project. I guess it's time for another one of his famously "good" ideas. Come join us in our misadventures. Hopefully things don't get to out of control.

• Dino Dishes [Game] -- Dino Dishes

"Yes, dinosaurs are wonderful, fantastic, and majestic creatures. So what better way to honor these marvels of nature than by eating them?!" - I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's join Captain Howdy in this unique dining game adventure.

• Print Patterns [Contest] -- Print Patterns

So many type of Dinosaurs. So little time! Help Nephila catalog them by either drawing us a few prints or making up an interesting description of a made up species or one found naturally in pre history. Earn prizes for participating. :D

• A REXcellent Avatar Contest! [Contest] -- A REXcellent Avatar Contest!

What's a Menewshan Event with out an avatar contest? Linnea put together A Rexcellent Avatar Contest adventure to get you through space and time! Check out the cool challenges and enjoy all the cheekiness it has to offer.

Last edited by Xeox; 05-04-2017 at 01:13 PM..