View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-04-2014, 03:40 AM

"I will do what ever you need me too, but right now the queen must be stopped and brought back to the castle." Miles said looking at Orion, before he turned to leave the room walking past a vampire girl. He was running now wanting to find the horse he had taken quickly. Vampire who had over heard the guard, had transformed themselves into birds or other animals, and where running after the queen. If they where lucky they would be able to catch up to her and take her home quickly.

"Indeed, my king wouldn't take kindly to this." The vampire girl said calmly as she came into the room. "I will go to Leon, but King Orion you must also do your part, because if Queen Seneca is harmed or taken form King Leon's side the land will run red with the blood of Alistar's men and their allies. Naturally for your sake we would try to bring Queen Lelina back alive. However I will make no promises." She licked her lips waning fresh human blood, but also knowing that she had to tolerate the animal blood she had been given. "Now call your men and the people that Leon has given to you, while we on your land we have been ordered to obey you, so long as Leon dosn't tell us other wise." She smiled. "Who knows you might get to see Seneca before the year is over."