View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-26-2012, 09:31 PM

Running into people is kind of terrible. It's almost never someone you'd actually like to visit with, it's usually someone you haven't seen in years and years, and it's just kind of awkward. Or at least that's how it is for me.

I had this weird thing going for a while... or rather, my mom did. I usually went grocery shopping with my mom, but it seemed like almost every time she went without me, she'd run into this guy I used to know, who I actually would like to see. I've never once run into him myself, but almost every time my mom went out without me, there he was. And now he's at college out of state, so I'll probably never see him again. That was weird! Although, one time I went to a restaurant and was seated in the booth right behind that guy's brother, who I do not particularly like. I didn't even notice him, but I was told afterwards that he did notice me, looked a bit startled when he saw me, and left quickly after. That's me, you know, chasing people out of restaurants. This Applebee's aint big enough fer the two of us. I also ran into their mother at a farmer's market last year. Very nice lady, it was nice seeing her. Don't know why this family pops up where we are so much!

On the subject of sweet potatoes, have you ever tried sweet potato chips? Delicious.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-27-2012 at 12:07 AM..