View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-28-2017, 01:07 AM

⚜ Barf-a-Palooza ⚜

OH NO! It seems that all this space travel is catching up to you, you feel terrible! Space sickness affects everyone differently, so what are your symptoms!? Fiery poops? Bad breath? Sparkly skin?... Wait, isn't that vampirism? Never mind. Again, be creative!

Requirements: Your avatar needs to be in the throes of at least 2 symptoms of space sickness. Please list them!

Entry Form:

Code:
[color="#d86b93"][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=6][B] Barf-a-Palooza [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[color="#d86b93"][b]Username:[/b] [/COLOR]
[color="#d86b93"][b]Symptoms:[/b][/COLOR]
[color="#d86b93"][b]Entry:[/b][/COLOR]

Entries:

Quote:
Username: star2000shadow
Symptoms:Dizzyness, Confusion, and Neausea. as if space travel wasn't hectic enough, what with having to avoid meatiorites and stuff my poor avi's concused as heck and dizzy and she looks set to throw up 'takes step back from said avi just in case'
Entry:
Quote:
Username: bloodstainedwings
Symptoms: nausea is to be expected, but every time your time travel you have a 1 in 50 chance of turning into a cat. that is why people dont tend to time travel very frequently.
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Naisou
Symptoms: Space travel Sickness has hit!!... My skin is now a transparent glowing greenish blue color, I am emitting flatulence of the noxious acid gas variety, along with acid gas emittance from the ears, then add being dead tired and dizzy, on a strange planet. So much for having fun exploring...Think I'll just go lie down, in this puddle... i'ss all gud...
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Nephila
Symptoms: Bulging eyes, Changing colors
Entry:
Quote:
Username: SuperZombiePotatoe
Symptoms: Oh how wrong this traveler was when she thought it couldn't get worse than the itchy, painful rash. Now her eyes have been reduced to the size of pinheads and on top of that, every 10 minutes or so, she coughs up a spirit! Wtf?!
Entry:
Quote:
Username: shadami
Symptoms: My head is stuffy like i have a head cold or sinus infection or something, except that I started glowing green and anything I say or think appears in a bubble above my head. It's really hard to keep my mind clear so people can't see how perverted my thoughts can get. They don't need to know my secret thoughts. STOP IT BUBBLES. stop revealing everything I think and say! *crys*
Entry:
Quote:
Username: XoGIZMOoX Symptoms: Spontaneous combustion, craving fast food especially FRIED STUFF, and a new ?imaginary? friend When travel through space you have to keep a good eye on your temperature control especially the closer you get to the sun. One skrew up and BOOM spontaneous combustion. You burst into flames. Once you become FRIED then you start craving fried food greesy fried food. If that isn't bad enough then you start hearing voices, huh? Did you all hear that? Omg, what the heck is that? Please tell me you all see a Peeblo and I don't have a new imaginary friend. I just got rid of my last imaginary friend Afro Donkey. O.o Entry:
Quote:
Username: Bearzy
Symptoms: There are two stages to being non-fatally poisoned by the giant spyderworm of planet AL2944. The first of these is a state of Delirium which lasts up to three hours and which often manifests in the victim becoming too hot and removing their clothes but can also cause delusions of grandeur and/or a return to childlike wonder at the world. The second stage is power vomiting. It's gonna be flourescent and it's going to be everywhere. The upside to the vomiting is that it purges the victim's system and will snap them out of their delirium. The downside (if you are the victim) is that unlike alcohol, spyderworm poison almost never causes anybody to forget what they did while in their delirious state. Good luck!
Entry:
Quote:
Username: GummyBearKisses
Symptoms: Invisibility and lose of color
Two very common sickness of space travel are invisibility and lose of color. As the space air mixes with your skin cells you start to get pale. You get lighter and lighter in skin tone until the skin seems to vanish. After this happens it wipes out the brain cells that allow you to see color. Everything appears black and white monotoned. The next symptoms you really do not want to experience and they are too graphic to mention. Never stay in space long enough to get to number three.
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Razor
Symptoms: Head-exploding migraine X_X
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Kiari
Symptoms:Travel through space can take quite a toll on ones body in some very unusual ways. Observe our current traveler who has a bad case of "Skeletonitis", and also seems to be plagued by the rare "Third Eye Syndrome". I do hope it is curable.
Entry:
Quote:
Username: dragoness129
Symptoms: I seem to have lost my body when the machine caught fire. I also have this uncontrollable desire to slay anyone and everyone. I am sure that is normal, right?
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Velvet
Symptoms:Strange colored blotchy skin that itches and has become hard and scaly like in places.. Tooth loss and enlarged reptilian eyes.. What am I becoming??
Entry:
Quote:
Username: Kent
Symptoms: It was bad enough when his uniform and protective face gear disintegrated into smoke, but somehow his hair caught on fire too! D:
Entry:

Last edited by Linnea; 05-07-2017 at 04:09 AM..