View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-11-2016, 11:38 PM

James was helping one of his coworkers moving stuff in the back and he was the strongest one in the store. James finished carrying all the boxes to the back and he looked at his coworkers and he smiled but they did make fun of his sister so he was being a little nice to them. James left the back room and was going to the kitchen and saw the cook made his sister food and then took the plate of food to his sister.

James left and saw Lucy brother went past him and wonder what is wrong but it wasn't his problem. James came to his sister table and put the food in front of her and sigh but smiled at her and said "Sammy you study to hard take a break. I can see you are friends with the boy?" James said to her and sighing a bit and looked at them from a far and knows something is wrong with the girl and he had that look in his eye.

Sammy was listening to jack talk about his life of collage and she smiled about it and knew he will find out what he wants to do. Sammy looked at him and heard he will check on his sister and it didn't bother her much so Sammy went back to studying and she liked the quiet sometimes.

While Sammy was starting her brother came over and brought her the food she order and was talking how she gets along with Jack and she pushed her glasses and looked at him and saw he was looking at Lucy and said "I do get along with him James he and I go to the same collage."Sammy then took off her glasses and said "is there something wrong with Lucy is she like you?" Sammy knew what her brother was and tries not to know a lot more she didn't want to get hurt by him but she must protect him by getting hurt by other girls.

James looked at them and then turned to his sister to answer his sister question and he sigh about it and he didn't want his sister to be involved but only said this " Truthy Sammy I think so but we will find out will we Sammy." James smiled but it was a bit dark but he won't try anything right now at the very least.