View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-16-2015, 05:23 AM

Bacon was really shoveling all that up in an instant. Yuuichi couldn't help but stare at the dog in awe. "At least slow down, though, you." Snickering in amusement as he watched the food disappear, the male was just about to get back up to his feet when Bacon suddenly went up and did that. That had almost thrown him off balance if not for his knee planting straight to the ground. "Whoa, boy. Whoa." Petting the dog as he chuckled again, the male wiped his slobbered cheek with the sleeve of his uniform before he'd finally pulled himself up with the help of the edge of the island counter.

He didn't leave the dishes, no. Yuuichi was cleaning them. "Eating and then sleeping," he mumbled to himself, "Eating and then sleeping. Of course he'd grow fat." Yet again, the Asian man snorted, chuckled quietly again, and finished up in the kitchen. He made sure to dry the dishes and the sink. He also made sure he didn't leave any traces of food behind. He knew how OCD Edgar could be, especially if it were worst than that of his brother's.

Stretching his arms up in the air, Yuuichi turned off the lights and headed up the stairs to go get that needed hot bath. Soaking himself in a tub full of steaming water seemed about perfect.

Yuuichi had just taken off the first article of his clothing and had put that over his shoulder when he'd passed by Edgar's game room. It was the room near his brother's place so that was no surprise there. After all, he always had been borrowing his brother's clothes for night clothes. Yuuichi just doesn't have much in his closet. Most of which are long-sleeved undershirts that he wears under his nursing uniform.

"You were right. Bacon just got the food and plodded up here. To sleep, I think. I'll see if I could will him to go on a walk tomorrow morning... by the way, what'll you be playing tonight?"

The sound of the motorbike didn't even have Matthew curiously looking up, no. As he tilted his head back to rest his eyes, he tightened the coat he had around him and exhaled through his lips, missing out on seeing his breath condense in the air. But, his eyes, however, fluttered open the moment he'd heard a familiar voice. The older of the two men peered down over his cheeks, and he tilted his head down to meet Bran's gaze. For a moment there, he was taken aback. The blue eyes that looked back at him reminded him of Edgar's. This only brought on more questions as a chuckle rumbled off from the back of his throat.

"Sounds perfect," he started, "I don't think I can go home yet with the dolls still lingering about-" He trailed off and shuddered. Gosh. He really hated that movie. He also hated Edgar for his love of the horror movies. He knew then that that wasn't going to be the only horror movie he'd watch while he was living in the brothers' home. "I'll see you there then?"

Whether this was an unofficial date or not, it was the perfect opportunity to drown himself in booze and food, and, of course, a great companion. Bran seemed, to him anyway, like the type of guy who socializes a lot.

Matthew used the back of his head to push himself up. With his hands still tucked into the pockets of his coat, the male let out a short, "Ah," to catch the other's attention. "I didn't get to bring my wallet... mind if I pay you back at home?"