View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-17-2015, 01:17 PM

The sound of Edgar playing his video game had Yuuichi turning his upper body to heavily lean against the edge of the tub. He had his arms crossed, his chin resting on his forearms, and his eyes lazily moving towards the closed doors. Really, now. How could Edgar be so at ease after showing so much fear not so long ago? And the fact that the other was shouting something about having had something had the male chuckling in amusement. Yuuichi relaxed and continued soaking in the water, eyes slowly sliding shut.

Until, that was, he'd heard an unfamiliar voice. It was still Edgar's but it was different. Deeper, maybe, and even more distinct. Or could he be imagining things?

Yuuichi frowned again and swallowed a mouthful of saliva before he quickly finished up. Washing the soap off his body and the shampoo off his hair, the male climbed out of the tub just after he'd pulled the plug. Grabbing ahold of his towel, he dried off and put it around his waist as he picked up the dirty clothes he'd discarded. The pants he could wear again, but the hospital had a policy about tops. Slowly opening the bathroom door, he peered out for a moment before he pulled the door a little more. He took his time to get to Edgar's door, peer in, and stiffened.

As he'd expected, Edgar was alone. Shit. Yuuichi had been too focused on what he was seeing before him that he found himself jumping at the sound of his phone ringing. He quickly hid to grab his phone from the pocket of his nursing uniform. Shit, shit... I gotta make myself answer casually! Without even looking at the screen to know who it was, he slid his thumb over the screen to answer the phone.

"H-Hello?" Well. There went his "casual" reply. At least he tried.

Lace bouncing up and down like that made him blink. Not only did that give him a good sight of her assets, it made him quickly look away so as not to end up staring at them. He could already imagine how soft they'd be to touch, how soft she'd be if he held her, and how good she'd smell like once he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

Matthew almost missed what Bran was saying off-handedly if it weren't for one of the men behind their booth laughing out a little too loudly. "Yeah. Somehow, I can see that happening," he started, "But I don't think the others would laugh." No. The others would probably take that time to help her and feel her up.

Smiling at the other when he'd held him out his phone, he took it, lifted it a bit, and said, "Thanks. And duly noted on that." While Bran looked through the menu, he, on the other hand, searched for his brother's number before he put it on the screen. Lace suddenly piping up out of the blue surprised Matthew but he smiled politely nonetheless. Just as he'd put the phone to his ear, he watched her pay her attention to Bran.

Was Bran really that oblivious? She's more than obvious about her interest towards him. And, as she walked away, Matthew couldn't help but smile, mostly in amusement. "I pity her," he told Bran as he moved his gaze back to him. He kept his eyes locked onto Bran's own pair. "Wasting all that look of admiration on you. I really don't see much but a pretty, rich, and sociable boy."