View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 03:52 AM

"I... am Janu. Nobody important. I would like a place to stay though... if you're sure. I mean...." She trailled off, running a hand through her raven hair and twitching her ears back. She relaxed, however, and gave the blond woman a smile. She was starting to feel comfortable with her. A witch huh? Hmm a witch and a cat woman, how well they went along. She heard someone coming then, however, and turned towards the sound. She had her hand at her waist as she waited to see who and what it was.

She saw as the other woman showed caution but Janu could not hide what she was. So she sighed, deciding they could gamble. If the men were dangerous they would attack her first and assume the girl human for long enough for her to get away. They didn't sound dangerous but Janu had long learned to never underestimate anyone.

"Well... It's easier when you're not human and a little dangerous yourself...Why are you here?" She said coldly, cautiously stepping into the light so her cat like features would be clear. Her cold white skin could be ignored but those ears, tail, claws, and eyes could not be ignored so easily. She had been scorned for her inhumanity many a time and she half expected it now. If they feared the forest... but still she was unsure. She would wait until she was sure.