View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-03-2015, 12:33 PM

(( At some point in the role play lets have something happen, so that Connie dose going into the east wing.))
As Damien helped her up she couldn’t help but smile. “Yes master Damien.” Connie said softly wondering what was in the east wing of the mansion. “Would you show me to my room?” She started to walk slowly heading towards the west wing.

A vampire girl with silver hair watched the two of them and shook her head. Before going up stares to speak to the older vampire, she knew that this mansion belonged to Damien and that it was probably the safest place for him, however at the same time she wondered if it was safe to leave this young vampire alone. Soon she was heading up the stares and into the room where the older vampire was waiting. “Damien seems to like the girl. However it seems unlikely that he will feed on her blood for a while.” She shook her head. “Someone might have to stay behind to keep an eye on the two of them. He has unchained her and told her that she will be his housecarl, I guess that can be thought of as being acceptable, but I guess we will see.”