View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-28-2017, 11:25 PM

Vance walked silently alongside the small group, as they talked. They were probably discussing what they would need to do from now. It didn't really make since to him though- he was busy just trying to adjust and take in the facts of reality. He was no longer human, even if he hadn't undergone all the changes yet. When he heard someone talking to him, he shrugged. "Kind of boring when I think about it." He replied casually, glancing around as they walked. Now that his life had changed, he realized just how little humans really did with their lives. How little he had done. "I was attending a boarding school, probably not that far from here, and it would've been my third year. Next year, I could've returned home, and found a job. Or I could've stayed here and done whatever." He shrugged again and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Vance missed his parents.. but he was also still hurt by them sending him away.