View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-31-2013, 03:38 AM

Todd nodded. "Good. Let's go." He said, and gently tugged her back the way they came, running again. About halfway back to where they started, Todd turned onto a hallway that was almost invisible. It only took them a few minutes along the hidden hallway to get close to the nurse's office. Once there, Todd stopped again. "Okay, hold on tight. This will feel strange, but I promise you won't get hurt." He said. He then hugged her tightly, and transformed. It was a confusing feeling, as though one were being stretched and compressed all at once. Then, just as quickly as it had started, it was over, and the two of them together had become a hummingbird. Taking control of the shared body, Todd started to fly. Trust me. He thought to Heartia, and took them flying straight into the nurse's office. Once they were in, Todd transformed them back to themselves, and shut the door behind them. Panting, he turned to Heartia. "We made it. Now let's just tell the nurse all about what happened." He said.