View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 AM

Heartia soon followed after Todd, holding his hand tightly as she looked back for a moment, seeing Mr. Owns wasn't following them. She sighed softly in relieve, running through the hallways until they were in an hidden hallway. Heartia bounced into Todd a little bit as she leaned close to him and felt her body shift. It was a little odd having her body shift from hers to a hummingbird. She was panicking on the inside but remained calm, after all, she trusted Todd. Once they were in the Nurse's office and they morphed back, Heartia held Todd blinking lightly as she started to worry. "I-Is s-someone in here?" Heartia called out as a middle aged woman walked out from the back room smiling softly. "Heartia? Oh my, it's been a while." The woman said smiling more and looked towards Todd. "Aunt Emma? What ar-...Nevermind. I need your help." She said softly helping Todd stand up. "What seems to be the problem?" Emma asked blinking lightly as she walked over, her white nurse coat flapped a little behind her. "Um..." Heartia hesitated, she blinked lightly, thinking about what to say. She took a deep breath and looked at Emma. "This is my friend Todd, I believe he may have over used his power." She gulped faintly. She couldn't bring herself to say what had happened to her, she wanted to make sure Todd was o.k. Emma arched a brow lightly then looked at Todd with purple eyes and a red line going through them both. "Is this true?" She asked softly, crossing her arms.

Mr. Owns stepped out of the classroom growling evilly. He had missed his chances getting Heartia. He turned back into his human form and started walking back to his classroom. he started to think about how he had missed her and why Todd, of all people, help her. Once he arrived in class, he saw that his students were there, waiting. He grinned softly and apologized for being late. He soon started his lesson but in the back of his head, he was going to get his revenge.