View Single Post
Insane Cricket
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned

Old 06-23-2008, 08:04 AM

I'm kinda blind too. And you can only tell the difference between HD-TV and regular TV if you watch an HD program on an HD-TV and on a normal TV side by side. I don't have an HD-TV, but my computer monitor is supposed to have HD.

All I know is that it's an amazing difference. HD really is better, but for most things I just prefer my little TV. I'm just a little upset that I need to go and get myself a DTV box so I don't lose my signal. I should probably get to that soon, seeing as now I can get one virtually for free with a government (or whatever place is giving it out) coupon. If I wait too long, we'll have to shell out a lot of money just to watch the local news. -Hisses-

I think I'm picky about what I look at because of my vision. I mean, I was picky about image quality before I got my camera, but I became even more picky after I got it. I just don't want to waste my vision on low quality images when who knows how long I'll be able to tell the difference. I'd rather remember a quality image and not some dirty, compressed jpg image.

I also have a photographic memory, so that's another huge reason why I'm picky. It's pretty bad when you wake up sweating from a nightmare about someone taking your camera's memory cards and converting all of your high resolution, high quality images in jpgs. Yes, I've actually had that nightmare, and I was crying when I woke up. I love my camera and my images! -Nuzzles camera-