View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:15 AM

The statement of the woman caused Alastair to wonder. Stop for just a second and think. Why would someone stoop so low as to cook. Get fifthly with the work someone whom he could pay could do. His gaze then turned towards the young women cooking from beyond the kitchen island. Her features were soft, yet sharp at the same time. She had a very soft skin tone, which was a difference compared to the rosy cheeked and freckled faces he normally saw. How long had Alastair been riding in that carriage?...

He stood quickly, smoothing out his clothing. Coughing a bit of an apology. At least the closest to one as Ai was going to get. Ai reminded Alastair of a crane. Her eyes showed she was oriental. Although Alastair rarely had met her people. Well.. not her people.. gawd, he was sounding so bad in his own head. It took so long for Alastair to realize the silence in the room between them, therefore Alastair took a deep breath to introduce himself.

"My name is-" And there he was, entering the room. All good looking and red-headed. At least Ai seemed to notice right away. Well, there went his chance. Ah! It was Daniel! The heir to the throne of Valhalla. He had been at a few of the get togethers royal families liked to torture their children with... and Daniel had just cut him off... rude!

He waited for the older man to introduce himself, before stating his own name and what not. "I'm Prince Alastair of England." The royal families of england did not have traditional last names, so this was the best way for Alastair to introduce himself. Plus, he was showing off a bit. What prince wouldn't?