View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-13-2017, 09:03 PM

Hubby and I went to the gym again today.
I ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes at the beginning to get in some cardio and almost made it 1 mile and burned 118 calories. I was really proud of myself for being able to run part of it.
I used the "abdominal" machine and managed 3 sets of 20 reps at 40 pounds. I think i could have done some more but i didn't.
Than Hubby had me try out the "Glute" machine, another new one for me. i did 3 sets on each leg at 11 reps, at 30 pounds. It was really awkward so i wasn't going to push myself to hard while I was learning it.
I than did "Arm extension" which actually felt like it was effective this time unlike the first day when I did it. I did it on 15 pounds instead of the 5 i did on the first day, 3 sets of 25 reps.
Than I ended with an "arm curl" machine and managed 4 sets of 10 reps at 15 pounds. My arms were burning by than and we had to go get lunch so we could get the girls in time for the little ones Doctor appointment, a 3 year/new patient check up.
Nothing wrong, everything good, and they thought she was adorable. xD they gave her a crap ton of stickers as a thank you for being such a good patient.

Now hubby and I are off for a date night after the load of laundry i put in ends. Not sure what we're going to do exactly. But it should be fun I think. I may drink tonight cause I had another good day.