View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-07-2013, 06:56 AM

Message for you, Mr. Mayor!
Category: Pictoral
Entry:

Notes: He is flipping through an Angel Bunny Magazine. And I did the whole rainbow shining on him without thinking wow this could be the rainbow shining out of the cat's butt from a previous April Fool's banner. I know the whole rainbow shining out of rear ends is sort of an 'inside joke'.

I'll have you know, I spent a couple hours on this. The background was simple, looks like my 10 year old could make. It's the Mr. Mayor and his LEGS that I spent the most time trying to shape. Then I finally said dammit we aren't going for anatomical correctness now are we?

Perphaps if I get another creative wind up my butt I will send my darker image just for giggles. I'm also tempted to try to think of a cute prose thing.

I wanted to put "Life is Good." Somewhere on there, but I do not have a font tool on Procreate, and it looked kinda distracting when I tried to write it on there with a brush. Ah well.

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 02:58 AM ----------

Another note: I have had no professional training and this is just me simply doodling on my little artsy program. I had a blast just kind of letting it develop as I tinkered. ^_^

Last edited by Izumi; 04-07-2013 at 07:33 AM..