View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-28-2014, 11:57 PM

Alistar looks at her and nods, "Thank you...just help me up to my room. So that way I can sleep some of this off. My lands aren't going be much help to me if I am still drunk," he says. Shaking some of his hair out of his face while hanging onto Naomi for support while heading to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seneca's body felt heavy and it was hard to move. If she got out on her own, she would surely falling down. So it was better for Leon to carry her. She lets out a soft sigh as she closes her eyes resting them. She would rest her head on his shoulder while he carried her into the castle. Seneca heard him speaking to the guards about her. She was very hungry so a good meal would help her regain her strength.

She felt him laying her down in the large coffin. It still felt strange to be sleeping in a coffin. She just hope she could breath after all he was a vampire so they had no reason for breathing. But for her, she was human. Seneca opens her eyes and looking up at him, listening to him, before looking over at the large window. "A...alright..." she says weakly and looks back over at him. She closes her eyes again once he touches her face. "It's soft...feels just like a real bed..."