View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-29-2014, 02:59 AM

Naomi came back an hour later with a hooded figure. “This is Beth.”

“That is fine if you’re facing a single vampire.” The hooded figure said calmly. “But, tell me this Alistar, how do you intended to save your princess? Also do you know the possible implication connected with saving her?” She crossed her arms on her chest. “If you kill the vampire king, well the northern king of vampires to be clear, do you know what could happen? Taking Seneca away from him could have far reaching implication that even I can’t for see.” She uncrossed her arms and walked up to him. “But, what I do know is this, your actions could spark a war. Knowing that do you still want to do this?”

Naomi stood very still and waited to hear what the duke would say.

XXXXX

“I won’t feed form you for a few weeks, that way I can show you around your new home, without too much difficultly.” He waited until she had finished eating before taking her plat and helping her to lay down. He moved close to her and touched her face softly. “We will keep the pills in our room, since form time to time, you will need them.” He breathed deeply and moved his lips up to her neck keeping the wounded flesh deeply. “Seneca, next year I would like to start trying for a baby.” He looked into her eyes as he said this. “A vampire like myself will live for about ten thousand years, some even live a little longer than that. As it is I have to think about my people and their needs. I just think its for the best, if you start learning what to expect, I might not need to breath like you do but I am alive."

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 07-29-2014 at 03:18 AM..