View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-29-2014, 07:08 PM

“Then our child will be blessed twice with power, once form your blood and once from mine.” Leon said softly smiling at Seneca, as he touched her birth mark. “Then you probably could have killed me, Seneca you must never use fire or bright lights with in these walls. Yes there is a cooking fire, but vampires are very week against and bright light. Maybe our child will be different but we won’t know until after the baby is born.” He kissed her lips softly. “It seems like we have many things to talk about my dear and I would like to see your power, but not until after you have rested and regained your strength.” He moved closer to her. “I want to wait until you’re ready to try for a child. You haven’t even been my wife for one night yet and all of this is very new for you.” He moved his head up to her neck breathing in her sent a soft smile coming over his lips. “So when the time comes, I want you to make the first move.”

XXXXXX

“Then learn to use your sword properly, a sword like that will burn like a flame giving off radiant sunlight.” Beth said pressing her lips together. “But be warned the moment that you attack your could very well end up losing what you love the most.” With that Beth said a few words to unlock the runs on Alistars sword. “Use the sheath to contain the flames when you’re not using the sword.”

Naomi put a hand on Alistar’s shoulder, smiling at him as the sword caught fire