View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM

Miles frowned. “I don’t like this anymore then you do, but please Lelina there is nothing strange about a political marriage.” He looked around at the vampires standing with him and the king’s men.
“There are four vampire kings, only one of them is willing to work with us, yes Seneca was the price that was paid for this but please think about what you’re doing.”

“Let me handle this.” A vampire with thick black hair and blue eyes stepped forward. “Queen Lelina, you will face me in single combat.” A smile came over her lips as she formed water on her hands, it was a very rear power among vampires, but this vampire at least couldn’t be killed by fire. “If you win you can go and start your war, but if you lose.” Her eyes narrowed. “If you lose you will be at the mercy of both King Orion and King Leon.” She twisted some water around her arm. “What do you say?”
XXXX
Leon walked up to Seneca and put his arms around her. “Alistar is coming after you and Queen Lelina is a traitor.” He could feel his blood boiling as he spoke. All he had wanted was some time alone with his wife to help her adjust to her new life with him. He touched her face and bit the inside of his mouth hard. “Seneca.” He looked away from her for a moment to see that Lucy had left them. “Right now some of my best solders are getting ready for war.” He shook his head. “The reality is regardless of what we are, there are people who would rather fight a pointless war, then deal with things sensibly.” He kissed her lips and neck softly. “I will take Alistar alive if I can, but for this he will rot in a dungeon, since right now he is no friend to you or anyone.” He breathed deeply. “We have a few options we can stay here, go to your father, or seek aide elsewhere. It’s up to you my queen.”