View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-19-2017, 01:32 AM

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Today was an alright day. I sent the poster presentation I’ve been working on at work in for printing. I ended up taking a really late lunch and went out to get a bento box from an Asian market nearby. It was alright but not as good as I was hoping it would be. After work I went bowling with a friend at Frames. It ended up being way more expensive than I thought it would be though. @_@ My first game was 89 I think? And my second game was 117. Not bad! After that I went to my friend’s house and we ordered some chicken cheese fajitas for dinner which were super yummy and watched some Mushishi. After that I headed home but got back rather late because the trains weren’t cooperating and then headed to bed.

• • •

V is for…victory!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Today was alright. I had the rest of my bento box for lunch and then I had a meeting in the afternoon. I was so tired I could barely stay awake but it was better than doing other work I guess. After that I headed home and did laundry and made some dinner. My cat bit me super hard on the arm while I was eating and left me with a huge bruise. @_@ After that I stayed up a bit late to finish reading Dreaming Water. It was a kind of sad book but also somehow uplifting. I like reading Gail Tsukiyama’s books when I’m feeling down because they always somehow manage to inspire me.

• • •

Zelda Breath of the Wild is definitely my favorite adventure game lately!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Today was a pretty good day. I was glad it was Friday, lol. We had donuts at work because it was my coworker Nahomie’s birthday. On my lunch break I took my book back to the library and then later in the afternoon we had a mini party for Nahomie but nobody bothered to go round up the rest of the office so I only found out because I heard a lot of noise coming from the conference room. The “party” wasn’t as nice as our birthday parties are. Just some crappy Polish donuts and coffee. Usually we have yummy tart cakes and champagne, lol. Oh well, it was a fun distraction for about 15 minutes. I ended up staying a bit late at work afterwards because I wanted to finish some things and then had trouble getting home because the trains were being stupid. I did a bit of cleaning and finally synced my phone pics. I haven't done that since February. @_@ I had some pizza for dinner then played a bit of pokemon, and headed to bed early.

• • •

I haven’t really had much fruit lately. I really should get some soon.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Today I woke up around 9:00am feeling tired since I tossed and turned pretty much all night.. I did a bit of cleaning and then played a few minutes of SWTOR to check out the Nar Shadaa event but it ended up being kind of lame. After that I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and got ready to head out roller skating with my boyfriend but it ended up down pouring so we changed plans and he ended up coming over to hang out instead. We played a bunch of Zelda and then had pizza and watched the first episode of Westworld for dinner. It was interesting but rather gory in unexpected places. We played a couple rounds of pokemon TCG so I could try out my new fire/electric deck. I won the first round super quick and then they won the next two rounds super quick, lol. It was fun to play anyway. After that I went back to playing Zelda until late and then headed to bed.

• • •

Oh gosh, there are so many things on my desk(s). I have both my work desk and my home desk. I’m too lazy to describe them though, lol!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Today was a kind of weird day. I woke up around 9 and lounged around in bed for a while then played some Zelda. I took a shower around noon and ended up passing out in the bathtub. It was pretty scary. I turned off the water and then suddenly felt really light headed. I remember holding onto the faucet and leaning back against the wall and I felt my knees buckle and I thought I managed to hold myself up but the next thing I knew I was crumpled up on the floor of the bathtub. Thankfully my boyfriend was there to help me. I ended up laying in bed and relaxing most of the day after that though I did Facetime my dad for a bit for Father's Day and there was some excitement when my cat found a cockroach under my bed. :/ Later on in the evening I felt a bit better and cooked up some stuff for this week. Wild rice and breakfast pasta and bacon and had breakfast for dinner. I played Zelda for a while and then watched the last of the second season of Mushishi. It’s about 10:30pm here now so I think I’ll get ready for bed shortly.

• • •

Hm, I’m not sure if I’m halfway to anywhere right now, lol.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 06-19-2017 at 01:42 AM..