View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-26-2017, 02:23 PM

Friday, June 23, 2017

It’s finally Friday, whooo! The morning went by pretty fast because I was working pretty hard but things slowed down in the afternoon and it felt like the last few hours took forever. >.< After work I went to the bar with some friends and then we went to this Indian restaurant. There were a gazillion lights hanging down super low from the ceiling which looked cool but it kind of made me feel a bit claustrophobic. Thankfully we ended up sitting in the back outdoor area which was a bit roomier. I was a bit hesitant about the food since my neighbors are always cooking such disgusting smelling things (they’re Indian) but I got butter chicken on a recommendation and it was delicious! After that I headed home, though I ended up having to back track because I accidently left my phone at the restaurant. >.<

• • •

Hm, I’m not sure I have a current favorite drink. I’ve been really craving something different to drink than water but none of the juice around here has been on sale unfortunately.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Today was a bit of a slow morning. I lounged around for a while and then had a chicken bacon and cheese sandwich for lunch which was delicious. I watched an episode of Westworld then played some Zelda until the evening and headed over to a friend’s place for a party. We ended up playing some drinking games and I did my first ever stack cup (wow that game is stressful, lol). Eventually we ordered some pizza which was delicious and then we played Mario Party, beer pong, pyramids, and Cards Against Humanity. It was a super fun evening. I was actually really quite surprised because usually I tend to get tired a parties after a while and end up wanting to leave early but I stayed the whole night and didn’t feel bored once! I think my social skills are improving.

• • •

I’m so excited for vacation, lol. I just came back from vacation but I already want to leave again. XD

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Today I woke up with a bit of a headache, a mini hangover I guess. I laid in bed most of the morning and didn’t do much in the afternoon. I took a nap later then got up, showered, and got on SWTOR to play some of the Nar Shadaa nightlife event. I won a speeder and managed to get enough golden tickets to buy a top and a pair of pants that I wanted before going broke, lol. After that I was looking for a group to play with but couldn’t find one. I made some dinner and eventually one of my friends got on so I ended up playing in a group with them and helping another person complete their quest which took pretty much all night. I had planned on trying to get some other stuff done but oh well, it was pretty fun.

• • •

I was just…IDK, sleeping, lol. That nap was probably a bad idea though. I always have trouble sleeping at night afterwards.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Today I had a hard time waking up. I didn’t sleep well last night. I got to bed late and then the neighbors were yelling in the hallway and slammed the door until around 1:00am. Even after that I tossed and turned most of the night. >.< Besides that the day is going okay so far though I’m writing this pretty early. XD It’s almost noon so I’ll head out on my lunch break soon to go to the ATM and pick up some ramen from Jack 99 since I only have one package left. I brought some bokimbap for lunch which should be yummy. Then it’ll be time to work again. I have an event to prepare for so I’ll probably be working on that most of the day. After work I’m going to go to Target to pick up some stuff and then head home!

• • •

I’m actually leaving on my summer vacation next week. I’m going to New Orleans with a friend! I’ve never been there before so it should be interesting. I’m not sure what all we have planned to be honest but hopefully it’ll be fun!