View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-02-2017, 06:04 PM

Monday, July 31, 2017

Today was not a good day. I slept so bad last night. I woke up in the middle of the night with my leg hurting super bad for no reason and had a hard time sleeping after that. I finally got back to sleep and when I got up in the morning my head hurt, my stomach hurt, I just felt generally awful. That continued pretty much all day. I had a hard time working and wasn’t able to eat much. I had bowling league that evening and didn’t really want to go but I dragged myself there which was a mistake. I bowled like crap and I felt shut down and not able to socialize with my team. After bowling I went home and played a bit of SWTOR and got the datacrons on Taris which was a nice ending to a crappy day.

• • •

I saw the most beautiful sky when I was in New Orleans on the 4th of July. It was probably the most amazing sunset I’ve ever seen.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I slept a bit better last night but woke up feeling really sick again. It was another long day because I was feeling so crappy. I helped the CEO work on some stuff which was boring but at least it passed some of the time. My leg started hurting really bad again when I left work which made the commute home not so great but it eventually went away. I’m not sure if it’s stress or the new medication I’m on or what but it’s not fun. When I got home I ran around and did laundry, made dinner, and got on to play a bit of SWTOR with a friend before bed. We did the Battle of Illum flashpoint to try to get a giant crystal decoration but it didn’t drop which was a shame. After that I decorated my Manaan stronghold a bit more. I’m up to 62%! Then I finally headed off to bed.

• • •

It’s been a really long time since I’ve been to a thrift shop but I think they’re pretty fun. You have to be in the mood to look though since it’s hard to find things in your size/style/etc. It always amuses me to see the terribly outdate fugly things that you can only find in thrift shops.