View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 01-01-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
No, I had not seen that post until you brought it to my attention.
I am sorry that you are still having a hard time with your loss.
I have heard about the strong bond between twins, so I imagine your loss is extremely difficult and hard to explain to others.
I can only suggest that your twin would want for you to move forward and try not to dwell on the sadness.
Having 4 kids must keep you busy and distracted most of time.
I imagine that holidays must be difficult....thus the increase in bad dreams.
I hope things smooth out for you.
Oh I know he wouldn't want me to dwell on the sadness... He would Gibbs Smack me -- but it's hard... The pain is still as real as it was when he first passed, and never a day goes by that I don't think about him. And it's a pain that I would NEVER wish upon others.

It's not like I'm wallowing in sadness (I definitely was for quite awhile, but that was right after he passed away... not recently)... I can't control what my subconscious does when I sleep.
Believe me, I've tried to control my subconscious, it doesn't listen. It's kinda a scary place.
I didn't say all of that for suggestions - just saying that I know why the nightmares happen, and that it's nothing to do with my physical health.

Plus this holiday season was the second one we've had to go through without dad, so it was dealing with the usual pain of the holidays without my twin, and then added onto that, the pain of having to go through them without dad.