View Single Post
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
~GIZZIE,S CHARITY CASE AVI~

Old 04-05-2015, 07:09 AM

I'm not sure if charities are eligible for the giveaway but this is a charity avi any and all stuff is for the purposes only to clothe the nakie and cold newbies. I will gladly except just random stuff like shop regular clothes and stuff. Save your good stuff for the story tellers. I will tell a story though because heck I can always use more goldies for the charity this avi is getting poor and that's not really good. :s

Here's my story.....

While strolling though the newbies section one day my owner had a spark of insanity. From that moment a magic thing happened, I was born. I was then much more than a dream, I was a reality and a very important avi. I was put on this virtual earth of menewsha to spread kindness to others. My owner created a charity to help clothe the newbies and to help them transition into their new home. This is one big task for little ole me but I manage. Recently one of my other avi sites closed down for ever and I brought like the whole site of users basically to menewsha. One by one we shall get the newbies out of the cold and into our warm welcoming hearts. (My story isn't sounding quite as is sounded in my head) lack of rest probably but congrats on the new mommyness and happy easter and thank you for letting me post here I am really trying to post alot and stop slacking and get my funds back up because my charity needs me :s