View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 12-13-2014, 11:24 PM

Happydeath's post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath View Post

Sitting with his back against the tree the entire time; Takumi had slowly fallen into a deep slumber within just a matter of minutes of waiting for anyone to just show up and check out the dead harpies that were on the ground before him. Snoring quietly to himself while he sat there, the sound of the forest creatures that roamed the area helped him to keep himself calm, the violet haired male didn't really think it through too much about how he was in a completely different territory rather than in the one that his people normally roamed around. Although he knew about the war that raged on between all the different races, he strangely didn't mind being around in another race's territory without being too afraid. While he sat there, it was moments later that the strange sound of what seemed to be flapping had caught the male phoenix's attention within his subconscious; to him he had simply thought it was all within his head that he was hearing feathers flapping near and more near him with each passing minute that went by.

The last thing Takumi had expected was feeling the sharp point of an object right in front of him. Although the sharp point didn't really do any real physical damage to his body, just the feeling of being in a sort of danger had gave away well enough that he was being threatened at this very moment. Rather than going straight into a defensive mode and enveloping himself and whatever or whoever was standing before in him a ball of fire; he slowly reopened his eyes only to see that a male harpy now stood before him with a cold expression across his face. Arching a brow towards the male harpy that stood before him in silence, the violet haired male slowly raised his right index finger and touched the dull side of the katana before moving it down and away from his own body.

"May I help you, sir?" The male phoenix spoke in a quiet yet slightly tiresome tone as though he was prepared to fall back asleep. Due to him being woken up the way he was, the memory about the fact that he was simply waiting for someone to show up and deal with the dead bodies before him had completely been forgotten. Giving a small yawn, he stretched his arms over his head and awaited for an answer from the male harpy as to why he was pointing a weapon straight at Takumi's face as though he was prepared to attack out of nowhere.

Struggling through the best of his ability, the young basilisk had continued to crawl through all the pain that surged throughout his body due to the poison spreading more and more quickly through his bloodstream. Although it took minutes to get behind a tree that was only a couple of feet in front of him, the dark skinned male had eventually made it behind the tree and rested his back against the large trunk of it. Panting heavily, he reached into his pouch once more and pulled out yet another needle that was filled with the blueish liquid that he had used earlier to subdue the poison and jabbed it once more into his arm. Pressing down onto the back of the needle to inject the liquid into his blood, Ryosuke had finally given a deep sigh of relief at how quickly the antidote was working. "Thank the Goddess.." he whispered quietly to himself before resting the back of his head against the tree trunk, all the while still panting heavily at how close he was to getting himself killed.

He had hoped that during the time he had been trying to escape the sight of whoever or whatever had been following him; due to all the debris he caused to come down on his way throughout the dense forest, he had lost whatever or whoever it was that was chasing him. Unaware that the person was actually much closer than he had hoped them to be. For the time being, the dark skinned male did his best to simply try and catch his breath. Once he would catch his breath, he would be able to continue on his path and try to make his way once more towards the village that he had heard so many rumors about.

While he sat there trying to just catch his breath so that he could at least stand back up and begin traveling forward once more. The strange feeling of being watched once more came over his body. Lowering his head down to keep himself from straining the back of his neck, he awaited for whatever was going to decide to jump out at him sooner or later and try to attack him. Even with the antidote, it didn't mean that his strength was completely back just yet; the feeling within his legs were completely still numbed but with the feeling within them just steadily returning, it wasn't going to be enough to defend himself against any kind of real attack.

In a sudden instant, a figure stepping out from the shadows of the forest had came out. The slender body of the figure gave away that it was a female as she approached the young basilisk before greeting him with a 'hello', almost like a question. Staring at the female for a moment or so, just the sight of her dark skin and the pointed ears gave away the fact that she was of the dark elf race. Keeping silent the entire time she stood before him, the young male slowly raised a single hand up to her and waved with barely any strength left in his limbs. "Hello miss. Do you require something..?" His voice low, almost as though it were a whisper; but just loud enough for her to hear him. If she was planning on attacking him, the best that Ryosuke was going to either be able to do was defend himself with his dark energy once again if not he would have no choice but to clear the entire area with his true form as he did with the foolish goblins.

Standing right at the tree the entire time with his eyes closed and his arms crossed. Yukito had only opened up his left eye that gave off it's usual reddish glow when Mirage had tapped him upon the nose. Arching a brow towards her at the fact that she had done such a thing to him, he questioned the fact of how she spoke of the fact that Yukito had worried too much. It was somewhat his job to worry for her safety for being her bodyguard and all, and with the fact that the area the two of them were in wasn't their own territory; it made him worry all the more since the race that lived around here were the Pegasus. Horses that could fly high above the clouds and swoop down like they were some sort of eagle that was trying to catch their prey. Although the Gorganian race was much more powerful and could nearly easily defend themselves against any race; especially both himself and Mirage, it wasn't really an intention to forcibly attack any of the other races, yet.

Nodding at the fact that Mirage stated that the two of them would run if they had sent a squad to try and attack them. Yukito had lowered his arms to his sides and sighed with a bit of relief that although they were in a different territory, Mirage was still aware enough that danger was still a big issue in the end. Making his way over towards the water, he stared up towards the open sky to make sure that the area around where the two Gorganians were standing was still safe for the time being. The only thing that had really caught his attention to make him turn his head over his shoulder was when Mirage spoke of being ashamed for their race's natural eye color. "Although our eye color is different compared to every other being Miss Mirage. You should not feel ashamed for it, we are different although we still are known to be the more advanced race of all." He spoke with a low tone of voice before returning his gaze towards the open sky.

Andraus' post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus View Post
~Alistair~

"Let me reward you. We're hosting a celebration for today's defense. Normally, outsiders are not allowed to attend, but you've proven yourself a worthy ally, I'd like you to join us. "he said. Alistair had great respect for any warrior who did not shrink away from a battle, but this Cyclops had stepped in, even when he didn't have too. This earned him alot in the respect department. This little celebration wasn't much, but Alistair hoped Abha got the picture.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū growled as he saw her speeding away. Even though it went against what he stood for, Fukushū used his nature magic, and caused a tree to break and collapse, blocking the river. He then jumped on the tree, and looked down at Ariella. "Remember me, Blue-blood? a long time ago, I was a Envoy sent from my tribe, requesting aid from your people. You sent me away. I bet my people would be angry. Pity my whole clan is dead. "he said, pulling out his sword staff. "Maybe you should join them.."

Ariella jumped out of the water, her mermaid body making a splat into the muddy bank. She shook her head lightly and looked up towards male druid in front of her. She quickly turned into her human form, holding the trident in her hands as she stomped it into the muddy earth. Her eyes narrowed, glaring at the male in front of her. "You dare attack me? I have not done anything to you. I am sorry for what happened to your clan, but you can't blame me for what happened, I will not fight..but I will do what I can to defend myself." She spoke softly, she slid her hand around the rod of her trident, holding it in both hands as she readied for the worse.

'I think, I remember him. My mother and father said something about a druid coming and asking for help.' She thought to herself. Her honey brown eyes scanning the young male as she slowly moved from where she stood to the left, her shoes digging into the mud.

Ingrid looked around the territory. She didn't know what to do, she was looking for the race that caused her to be like this, but she didn't know where to look or even if they still existed. With a heavy sigh, she galloped away, off the Dryad territory and onto the a bit more neutral one. She was going back to where the large clearing was. Maybe it held a clue...maybe they caused it. Her mind was racing, she wanted to have this...what it was removed so she could have a normal life. Ingrid continued running, going around large hills and rough ground to get back to where she needed to be. The clearing was over the cliff she had jumped off. Ingrid continued running until she came to a halt, she looked around and saw the clearing. She panted heavily as her large hooves stomped onto the ground, leaning over as she picked up some ground. The earth reformed in her head, it started speaking to her, it was made not too long ago. The young duchess looked up and smiled.

She stood up straight and ran over towards the direction she thought about what to do. If this was the beings she was looking for, then maybe, there was a chance. But if it wasn't, then she would ask questions. The race she was looking for as never really seen before, there were only books of such a creature, but even then, they were impossible to find. Ingrid continued running, her hooves thumping into the ground as she looked about. After what felt like forever, she came to a halt. Hiding behind a few trees and shrubs as she noticed a male and female (Ryosuke and Vera) appeared to be talking to one another. Ingrid watched from the distance as they spoke, she couldn't really hear them but she wanted to wait and see if there was anything probleming now, better to be safe than sorry.

Mirage remained silent, jumping slightly as she looked up towards Yukito, she blinked lightly as she made sure the bandage was secured tightly. A smile spread on her face as she crept close to Yukito, her tail swaying left and right. She wiggled her fingers a bit before she replied with a faint blush on her cheeks. "I guess you can say that. Still, it would be a little easier if I was able to change it so no one would ask questions." She said softly, leaping into the air as she jumped onto his back, Koala hugging him as she giggled. "Ahh comfy~" She chirped then looked up towards the sky. "So what are you thinking about, besides the fact you are worried about the Pegasi." Mirage said tilting her head to the side. She was getting a little more concerned for Yukito since he always was around to help her. She thought it would be nice to return it, but in her own way.