View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 02:34 AM

A small, concerned smile danced at the edges of the night elf's lips. Her eyes now held a hint of softness as she further approached the male to take the slip of paper. With a quick glance, the she-elf grew confident that she would in fact be able to help the wounded basilisk. The ingredients needed were known to her for she has practiced alchemy many times in her life. Potion making was one of her practical skills for the city where Vera comes from is well known for their ingredients and ability to brew top notch cures, poisons, and various other potions.

"Luck is with you, friend. Most of the ingredients needed are common in these woods, but I'm sure you are well aware of that." The dark skinned female spoke softly, "I'll fetch these for you. It shouldn't take too long." As she turned to hurry off to gather the items listed she paused and glanced back at the sickly male, "My name's Vera, by the way." With another quick and small smile, the elf disappeared.

Glancing at the list occasionally, Vera had set out to collect the various items. Spotting some of the herbs listed, she gently picked and pulled at the plants and placed them in a pouch she once used for the herbs she picked from her garden back home. After some time, the she-self managed to gather several of each item needed and headed back to where she had left the basilisk. With silent footsteps, she dark skinned female was once again in the presence of the venomous creature. She approached the male and proceeded to hand him the pouch of stored ingredients, wondering if he would need help mixing the ingredients.