View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:40 PM

Happydeath's Post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath View Post

Watching by the time the male harpy before him had sheathed his own weapon from Takumi's sight; a low yet quiet yawn had soon escaped the lips of the violet haired phoenix. The fact that there were dead harpies on the ground before the two males had completely been something that had gone over the male's head quite a while ago after falling into a deep sleep from earlier waiting for someone to come check upon the dead corpses. By the time the question of the bodies was finally brought up by the male harpy; Takumi would only tilt his head slightly over to the side to catch a small glimpse of the corpses that laid lifelessly on the ground behind the male harpy. As the sight of the bodies came to his attention, so did the memories of the reason as to what Takumi was originally doing in the first place. No doubt that this harpy was probably thinking that Takumi had something to do with their deaths rather than simply just relaxing there and waiting for someone to show up.

"As for a matter of fact..I do not know what happened to those bodies..and no, I had nothing to do with their deaths. They were simply dead the moment I reached here; I stayed to see if anyone would come for their bodies..rather than let the wilderness take them." With his words nearing a silent yet loud enough for the male harpy to be able to overhear him; his tone of voice was still quite tiresome and the fact that he was demanding something from Takumi wasn't something that was going to intimidate the young phoenix. Even if the male was planning on attacking him, Takumi was more than ready enough to stand and fight against the harpy; he had done nothing wrong to the corpses and he sure wasn't the reason for their deaths. Although being within their territory whether he knew it or not wouldn't be a surprising reason as to why he would attacked here.

As the sight of Mirage returning over towards Yukito to speak up about her own possible power to hide her eye color from others asking questions towards her; the dark haired male simply remained silent about the fact of having such a power to do so. Although the race of Gorganians eye color, power, and knowledge far surpassed other races throughout the world; Yukito never minded the idea of how they were much different than others. The fact that the other races had brought harm and held such hatred towards the Gorganians in the past was enough to keep Yukito's mind at ease rather than to care of what others thought. The only thing that mattered at the time being to the young male was the safety of Mirage; nothing else would truly matter at the time being. The instant that Mirage had decided to hop up upon Yukito; he had wasted no time to grip a hold of her and keep her steady by her legs to make sure that she wouldn't fall. A small smile slowly but surely spreading across his lips as he simply turned his head over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of the smile on her own lips.

The moment that Mirage had questioned him on what Yukito was thinking about at the moment that didn't have to do about the Pegasi, silence once more came from the young male's lips as he took a moment to think through what truly was on his mind. "I guess the only thought that I can be sure of is when this war shall truly end between the other races..they all seem to be quite confident in their power that one could easily destroy the other without so much as a bit of remorse..it makes me question on whether or not we should've truly helped them in the past..maybe it was a mistake Miss Mirage." As Yukito spoke, his own crimson eyes soon took themselves away from her and onto the lake that still remained as still as ever before him. The Gorganians had once been the only race to be able to forward themselves into further technology and power but as well as one of the most kindest race out there to assist any others with whatever they required within the past. However, as time went on and the other races soon took advantage of such kindness; being attacked had caused Yukito to find the thought that if they never helped the other races, maybe this all could've been avoided.

Struggling to catch his breath through the violent fits of coughing, Ryosuke had done whatever he could to be able to hide the blood stains upon his white sleeves by the time his coughing had come to an end. The sight of the woman staying at the slightest bit of distance from him had given him the thought that she might've figured out who he was and would prepare herself to run off, if not attack him. If the dark skinned woman would decide that it was better off to run away from him; than at the very least he would be able to slowly but surely regain his energy before continuing on his travels. The only problem was if she would decide to attack him just as every other being as of late had done to him. With the fact that the antidote hadn't fully spread thoroughly within his bloodstream yet, Ryosuke's body was currently still weakened to the point that he wouldn't be able to reach for his weapon in anyway to protect himself; let alone using his powers.

Once she had stepped forward towards him yet again; he continued to stare at her with his silverish eyes. Preparing himself to do anything that would possibly risk his own life in the matter, the moment that the woman stated that whether or not there was something she would be able to help him with was quite a shocker. There was of no doubt that this woman was not of the basilisk race and from the features of the woman, she was of no ally to the basilisk race as well; yet she was offering her aid towards him. That was a first; especially during this time of crisis between all the races battling against one another. Although it had taken a moment or so for the idea of whether or not Ryosuke was to trust this woman on helping him; he rummaged through his supplies to make sure that he was still stocked up on what he required for further traveling.

It was then that the dark haired male had found that he was low upon his own antidote for his poison. A low curse came from the lips of the male at the fact that he hadn't the ingredients for his antidote at the time being. Rummaging through the small pouch, Ryosuke had pulled out a small folded up piece of paper before handing it to the woman with several different instructions of what items were required to make the antidote. Most of it was simply ingredients such as herbs, and other earthly supplies. "I-if you are truly to help me...would you please, locate these items for me..I urgently need them." With that single request from the woman, the thought of how this woman was easily able to mix the wrong items and cause an even more deadly poison upon Ryosuke was possible but it wasn't like the young basilisk had much of a choice at the time being. Sure, he still had some of the antidote left in his pouch; but whether or not it would be enough to venture around and find the ingredients in time before it would wear off was unknown to him.

Andraus' Post

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus View Post
~Alistair~

"It shall be held in the main hall, my friend! "he said. He passed a small bottle of vintage wine to Abha......well, small for Alistair's size anyway. "War and death can bring out the worst in people. However, let it never be said that there are not any good people left in the world."he said, trying to make him feel as welcomed as possible.

The Village itself was small, however, you could see that the people took great pride in their home: Flags hanging from each roof, and everyone talked with eachother, with few showing the violent nature, typically seen by minotaurs. While it is true, that Minotaurs can make great warriors, they did prefer simpler things in life when no combat was to be found.

~Fukushū~

Fukushū spat on the ground, and used his sword-staff to propel himself behind the tree, raising it towards the mermaid. "We came to your village, under a banner of peace, and begged for help, yet we were turned away, and left to die. I had to watch my whole clan burn, as you all stood on the side-lines, and refused to aid us. "he said. You could see that his body was shaking, fueled by his self-righteous fury. "I vowed I would make everyone of you all pay, and I will. You're first, and then the Harpy to the north. "He said.

Ariella watched the male closely, observing his movements as she gasped a bit. She remembered the young man, his people did come to the Mermaid Kingdom. She lifted her trident from the ground, pointing the blade end towards Fukushū. "I do remember your people coming to the palace, however, you only have half story. My mother and father thought about it for a while and sent aid to your village. Unfortunately, they were too late in coming to help you. We are sorry for what happened, but you can't blame me for this." She said in a soft voice, her hand was steady as she held the trident still. She slowly started to back away, keeping a good distance better her and the young man.

Ingrid watched the two carefully, blinking her eyes lightly as she remained crouched behind the shrubs and trees. She watched and it appeared the man was hurt in some way. Ingrid wanted to go out and help, but she decided to wait and see what would happen. After a while, the young woman who was there appeared to have been helping him. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she started to move closer to the group, her hooves crunching the leaves and small sticks under her. Her tail swaying lightly, her eyes staring towards the pair before she can't to a halt, still hiding within the shrubs and bushes of the forest they were in. She wasn't sure if they would be able to hear her or now, but she wanted to make sure they wouldn't attack her, and maybe ask a few questions about what she was looking for.

Mirage listened to the young she considered a friend and guardian for a long, long time. She held onto him as she legs started swinging a bit, back and forth. She thought about what to say, how she was going to reply to him, what to say about this war and the behavior of some of the creatures of the land. A faint chuckle escaped her lips, lifting her hand as she gently stroked his hair as she stopped moving her legs. "This war will end once they experienced the pain I had to go through. The pain of losing those you love and wish to protect, the consequence of building your kingdom of hate and lies." She stated her red eyes narrowed slightly. There was a bit of anger in her voice, her tail swaying lightly as the blade scraped against the ground lightly. She closed her eye and opened it again as she looked over towards him.

"My mother and father believed that if you didn't show kindness to those who were less fortunate, then jealousy and greed would have corrupted their hearts to the point nothing would cleanse them. In a way I can understand what they meant, they knew the creatures were scared, I guess. They didn't want to die hungry and worthless. But now, the creatures' ancestors are turning in their graves, they will watch as their descendants destroy themselves on the lands they stole from those who tried to help them." Mirage grinned, chuckling a bit as she continued playing with Yukito's hair. Her tail lifting from the ground as she stretched a bit, looking around for a moment, thinking about what they could see what they could do and what creatures they would find out here.