View Single Post
serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 AM

Yeah... The only time it's really been cleaned and looked spotless was back in the Fall when I cleaned it.

I won't clean the side I use all the time, but I will wipe it up if I spill something. Her... She just leaves it there.

Yeah, I'm guessing her mommy and daddy pay for it if not something else. I know, my dad pays for our phone bill, but I have set up an online account so I can check on it and make payments at times for us if we're behind by a lot. Or, if he finally tells me how his bills are and what he has to pay for stuff and I'll offer. Something a lot of people, including my stepsister don't do. I offer and dad will always say "oh you don't have to" and I'll tell him that I'll pay a certain amount on it.
Speaking of, tomorrow I should see how much we owe and maybe just make a payment on it.

Yeah, it is. I know very well they probably see us in that aspect to, but come on I, a chubby white American actually gets off her lazy ass and does some cleaning.. Why? because I am fed up of living in filth. So, I'll take time out of my very busy day to clean because I feel the need to.

Yeah... I catch myself sneering and getting a sick feeling walking past some of the Chinese students. The other Asians, not so much (I can tell from language)

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Which I just went on Verizon's site to the account I set up for dad and I and just paid $50 of our $125 bill just because I felt like it ^^
Looking forward to that text tomorrow from my dad along the lines of "you didn't have to"