View Single Post
Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird twitch.
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 03-27-2009, 03:27 AM

ARRRG.

While I was typing a response, Firefox froze for a minute and then a pop-up window said a script from Menewsha was causing problems o_O?! It restarted and it re-loaded this page, killing my almost finished long post Dx

Then I started typing again, and Ta-Da! It reloads magically again, killing my message again, and making me type it all again. I hate it when a comp makes moves on you without advertence. Right after this I'm going to check my comp for viruses >__>

*ahem* So, I went for one month to a piano course last year, and another one this year, but I've been playing the piano ever since I was 5-or-6-year-old, when I still lived with my [cuckoo] cousin, who taught me a song.

I've forgotten that song thou... but at least I keep the skill! :D

DARN IT MAN. The page tried reloading again! but I clicked on the "Stop" button before it could kill my words D: Weird thing, for it only happens on your page, Thoth o-o I waited a grand total of half-an-hour by loading youtube videos and nothing happened, and now that I'm back, this happens Dx

::EDIT:: It happened a fourth time while I was trying to fix a spelling error. I shall now retire to my bathroom so the only ones who hear a crazy woman swearing like a sailor are random pedestrians.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 03-27-2009 at 04:17 AM..