View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 02:57 PM

Yeah it would be easier to get some at half price, right now, then to try to get them later. I don't think I stand much chance though, of getting enough. I really wish I posted here more often. My avatar seems to have mostly only event items.

Some of the scarves and belts are just really cute on all these avatar sites! I'm addicted to scarves in particular. ^_^; I love accessorizing my avatars. I accessorize in real life. :3

I love some of the hair clips on here and Roliana, too. I don't wear too many of them, though.

Yeah, we should really make some quest threads - and unlike Roli, remember to post in them! xD I think we could make one for both of us, and it could be like Snoopy's Happy Dance at Roli where we post most of the time. That way, we don't neglect one or the other's? And if Kisrah would also like to join, she's more than welcome of course. :3

Wow, the electricity almost went out? Ugh, that would really suck. I hope you're all doing okay. It's the next morning...I went offline to try to mess with the capture card. xD I didn't figure much out...