View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 PM

(I just don't want to make you mad, I really need to get more yaoi manga reading in)

Jayce was trying to not to get water on the floor, normally he would have planned for a towel to already be there but didn't plan to get soaked before returning to...well his bride. The question was, should he call Lin Fey his bride or what? Lover. Lover would be a good one or partner. His mother used to be big about not placing others or things into gender categories. So picking up that habit shouldn't be too difficult for him and he could just say the other preferred not to be referred with feminine terms.

"When I can't think clearly I go for a dip in the ocean, it's calming and helps ease my mind." Jayce said adding on "Not everyone here does the same things as others, whether here or in another country. My sister is more of one to go to a spa and get a makeover. Our father prefers going to a bar while watching a game and hanging out with old friends. It's just something I choose to do away from others, not that I don't mind people, but it does help." The water slid down his fit body as he took the towel pushing his wet sea salt smelling hair out of his face slicking it back. Taking the towel he dried his face then his hair thanking the other for the towel. "Thanks, I tend to keep one out here, but I usually just air dry on the way back too. This time I didn't, lost track of time. Sorry to have left you here alone."

"I believe I got a text before I left earlier that said father wants to meet us tonight, so I'll go get changed into some new clothes, and we'll be off. We won't tell him anything right now, don't need to add more fuel to the fire here." Jayce added.