View Single Post
GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2011, 08:47 AM

~ Avatar Art! ~

GG has decided to give away some "freebies" this event!

It's more like commissions for tips. If you're interested in one, fill out the form! They're technically free, but GG will happily take tips as payment! No matter how much or little, gold or items.

GG tends to spend a lot of time on her art, so the tips are very much appreciated!

The type of art you recieve will all depend on my personal preference, sorry! But if there's a style you're looking for, feel free to mention it for consideration!

I would prefer to do avatars over OC's, but will take OC's in to consideration!

Form:

Username:
Reference image:
Anything you need to have included?:
Style preferance?:

GG is looking for art too!

GG loves art freebies of her own. <3

Right now her current avi would be nice.

Or my OC Virtue! I only have this one example at the moment! And all of the rp information. I shall post it in this spoiler! *points down*

Virtue - The DancerX

Name: Virtue Hiroaki Kozakura
Sex: Male
Orientation: Gay
Race: Angel/Incubus/Vampire (Related traits are slight and usually hidden.)

Physical appearance: General appearance is feminine and flawless.

Eyes: One red, one blue.
Hair: Long, pin straight and black. Falls easily to his lower back.
Skin: Medium. Very unique shade.
Ethnicity: Spanish/Japanese
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: 5 of them. A set of large, white and yellow angel wings adorning his back. A small stamp like tattoo, the stamp mark reading "TRAMP" on his lower back - Tramp stamp. A small red heart behind his right ear. The seven heavenly virtues - Patience, Chastity, Charity, Diligence, Kindness, Humility, Temperance - written along his waist, from hip to hip. A black widow in a web on the heel of his left foot - a "marking" of sorts from Blake, like proof of ownership. This mark is symbolic.
Piercings: Monroe. Tongue ring. Bellybutton ring. Several in his ears.
Style: Very feminine. Everything from tight jeans to short dresses (commonly used for work). Colorful.

Personality: Flirty. Seductive. Playful. Energetic. Giving. Generous. Smart. Trusting. Friendly. Determined.
Likes: Food in general. Sweets. Dancing. The beach. Sunflowers.
Dislikes: Spiders. Being alone. Sushi. Rap music. Guns.

History: Shortly after Virtue's seventh birthday, both his mother and father died in a terrible car crash. He was left to his fathers best friend, a man the boy knew well and trusted whole heartedly - his godfather Blake. Since then Virtue has been entirely devoted to the man, looking up to him as one would a father, although their relationship had progressed easily over the years to more than that of family. Virtue works for Blake, unquestioning, doing whatever he is told, when he's told. Experience has taught him never to say no to his godfather, and so his loyalty is unwavering.

Virtue works as a dancer, at a strip club Blake is heavily associated with. This is only the most innocent aspect of the work he does for Blake. He's the most popular of the dancers, his personality easily drawing people. That he could sell a blind man bonoculars tends to work in Blake's favor. Everyone loves him and everyone wants him. Making money for Blake, whether in the club or on the streets, has never been difficult.

Random fact: Despite having loved them as a child, to the point where at one age they were all he would willingly eat, Virtue hates Poptarts. He practically has a vendetta against them.

***The one on the left in the picture is Virtue.***

Story: Virtue is a stripper/prostitute (a much darker more mature story, for the record), who works for his god-father, Blake. He's been living with him since he was seven years old and his parents died in a car crash. He's a mixed breed - angel, incubus, and vampire. Blake uses him in the worst of ways, and is an awful, cruel man dragging the boy into the darkest of worlds, full of sex, drugs, money and murder. Virtue feels he has to do what Blake wants, that he owes him, and his god-father takes advantage of this weakness. There are many reasons Virtue stays with Blake, despite his abusive nature, although those are meant to be learned in the future.

This story would hopefully revolve mostly around a club called Limbo, where Virtue strips/bartends. It's a nice place on the inside, rundown on the outside. It's high class, and yet has no morals. Half the staff is underage, and they let almost anyone in. The staff are like his family, who he loves to bits - His bestfriend Jersey, a remarkably beautiful woman who for the life of her cannot dance, but she can make one hell of a drink - Gemini, the overly flirtatious bartender - David, the shy dancer - Leo, the macho-looking, but sweet like a teddybear club Bouncer - and Enrique, the seductive hispanic dancer, who it seems would do anything to get into his pants.

All of Virtue's time is spent working - whether the club or the streets, at school, or with Blake. Very little time he has to himself, and he almost never sleeps. The little time he has to spare is spent volunteering, something he deems very important.

This story is intended to follow a very dark path, with strippers, gangsters and drug-dealers. Although there's room for some innocence with school, and any volunteer locations. Obviously if this is done here on Mene, it needs to be attempted in the most innocent of ways, with vague references (hopefully this will keep it pg-13 enough, I really hope so.)

Sorry about the info that's not really important for art! I can take pictures of my other references if anyone is interested, just PM me.

Wooooo! *runs around in a circle*

Last edited by GangsterGlam; 11-03-2011 at 07:39 PM..