View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 09-20-2014, 06:50 AM

Rules:

~No Goddmodding, Power Playing, or Over Powering your characters. This is a big no no and will get you in trouble~
~PM me all profiles. Please put your species of creature as the title~
~You must post at least once a day. If you are not able to, please contact me and give me a reason~
~Don't be racist, be Mario~
~All plot ideas must be discussed as a group in the OOC Thread~
~I reserve the right to add and remove rules as needed~
~Your character is not allowed to save everyone. No one person is allowed to save everyone and stop everything from happening~

Grammar Rules:

~If your post is full of mistakes, I will ask that you look it over. While your post isn't expected to be perfect, it must make sense~
~Posts must be at least a paragraph. Writers block is understandable but you should always but at least a small four sentence paragraph~
~Intro posts must be 5-6 sentences at least. Introduction posts are meant to be longer than what your normal posts would be. Please give everyone a good feel of your character~
~I ask that if you are going to type numbers, that you type out the number instead of putting 5 or 10 or 100. It makes your writing look neater~
~If you are typing on a phone that doesn't have auto correct, please tell me. This will mean that you won't get bugged about spell fails as much. I won't get on to you but I will most likely mess with you about spell fails~

Last edited by Nola; 09-24-2014 at 11:09 PM..